Prostitute Maker para X68000 ,-D xD

ron
Agradecimiento recibido: 4755 veces

Prostitute Maker para X68000 ,-D xD

Mensajepor ron » 24 Oct 2012 17:55

NO es coña.

Lo que es , es una japonesada, como las que hay en Dreamcast, con el delito de ser de unos pocos años antes !!! joojojoj

pmakerx68k.png
pmakerx68k.png (34.46 KiB) Visto 2645 veces

Dicen que es secuela de Princess Maker, y lo más cachondo... tu hija adolescente... hasta ahí quiero y puedo leer. Los tiros van por simulador de plutón brbnero total binario... ojjoojojoojoj

prostitutgs.png
prostitutgs.png (133.6 KiB) Visto 2643 veces

Fuente: http://www.mobygames.com/game/sharp-x68 ... tute-maker

-rofl

Prostitute Maker is a "raising simulation" game similar to Princess Maker: a heroic father, who has defeated the forces of Lucifer himself and restored City 13 to its former glory of frivolous pleasures, is entrusted with the task of bringing up his daughter. The distinction between the premises of the two games, however, is significant: the father sees it as his parental duty to turn his child into a prostitute.

The game starts when the daughter is already a teenager. Just like in Princess Maker, the player has to make schedules for the girl, comprised out of various activities. These include part-time jobs of various (not necessarily lewd) kinds, studying, resting, taking a trip, etc. Such activities increase the girls parameters, making her more attractive. It is also possible to buy items and clothes and outfit the girl with them. Once the player feels that his protegee is "ready", a meeting with a client can be arranged. Unlike Princess Maker, there is no exploration, battles, or other RPG elements in the game.

Tolvatar
Agradecimiento recibido: 2 veces

Re: Prostitute Maker para X68000 ,-D xD

Mensajepor Tolvatar » 24 Oct 2012 17:58

Jeje, anda que no hay hentais para los pc88XX, pc98xx, x68000, msxs y demás ordenatas japoneses.
Como les gustará tanto a esa gente estas cosas?
Y el pachinko? Juas, me parto con esos juegos, que cosa más absurda.

ferix
Agradecimiento recibido: 12 veces

Mensajepor ferix » 24 Oct 2012 18:00

Y mira que he estado en Japón y he visto de todo... Pero aún así estos japoneses me siguen sorprendiendo...

-hypo -hypo -hypo -hypo

DyLucke
Agradecimiento recibido: 183 veces

Mensajepor DyLucke » 24 Oct 2012 19:02

Doy fe que conocía la existencia de dicho juego. XD
"I'm playing games.
You've nowhere to run,
I'm a piece of the sun,
i'm an army of one...
I'm the man with the gun".

Volver a “Sharp X68000”