Último mensaje de la página anterior:Hello,
just to keep this thread up to date, I am uploading a new version that allows the player to end the game!
IN order to have the same level that we have on the Dragon version, there are some pitfalls to solve:
1) Show the 'small' shark appear little by little coming out of the sea
2) Redraw first plane objects on Brody, for instance these ones: the stairs, the pole, the counter and the Orca
3) Change to WIDTH 80,20 so that it is easier to read
4) Add some music intro (a song), maybe we could send commands right to the AY-3-8910
5) ¿Could we reproduce WAV files anyway?
- The two first points imply adding big sprites an dmodifying the subroutine that sends chunks to the Subsystem
making it compatible with the behaviour we have right now
_ The third one seems easy despite some fixed values and calculations will be affected,l becuase we are going to
have text lines that will be 10 rows high instead just 8 rows (25 x 8 = 20 x 10)
- The two final points are simply unknown to me. Maybe Malik and José Luis (jltursan) could shine some light!
Attached is the zip with the .D77 virtual disk and the source code
To test, just do
You should better NOT keep pressing the same key, FM-7 repeats it for free. On certain situations, when the conversation
is not a dialogue, any keypress will erase the text, so, please, remember that recommendation!
There are some things that will need some adjustements, for instance some timings to let the user read messages, etc
Any comment about the whole game will be highly appreciated. Have fun!